Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Prayer, An Ongoing Dialogue

It has been a busy season, but also a "quiet" season...it seems like I have written less in the past few months than in a while. I do realize, however, that some of the shorter writings that God has impressed on me, I have often posted on Facebook, neglecting to share them on this blog.
     If you would like to connect with me there, my Facebook name is the  my children's book character, "Freddie Firefly". I began with that name, because the publisher said that the book should have a Facebook page. Well, I ended up using it for my personal posts, which are for the most part, ministerial. I will welcome you as my "Friend" should you make that request. I often have posted something there that never makes it to my blog. In fact, today's post is there. I will call it

 "Prayer, An Ongoing Dialogue"...


      Do you have an "ongoing dialogue" with your spouse, children, family members, friends or co-workers? Are there things you talk about with them frequently? It's relational... isn't it? Humans are relational.
      Guess what? God made us for a relationship with Him. There is nothing more that He desires than that same "ongoing dialogue"...including Him in everything in your life...a walk, an abiding with Him.
      Prayer doesn't have to be a structured, traditional, "Thee and Thou" speech that you struggle with. Prayer is just talking to God...a dialogue that is open and relational with your Creator, your Redeemer...the One Who first loved you.


Be Blessed, In Jesus' Name,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment